Griefer Madness — Free Speech Ain’t Free!
PLEASE NOTE: THE VENUE HAS CHANGED!! At least one nasty little Free Speech hater has been defeated, thanks to the Electronic Frontier Foundation in their defense of 10 Zen Monkeys! We are happy! Hence... An event mashup: fundraiser, comedy showcase, night club and rock festival! We're celebrating free speech and the EFF. Here's what you get:
The Dark Room at Club Six
60 Sixth St., SF
Entrance fee: $5-$15 sliding scale donation
All admission proceeds go to EFF!
- Your host for the evening: Trademark G of Evolution Control Committee with his mighty, infringing Thimbletron and mysterious "DMCA Karaoke"
- Relationship advice from Carole Murphy and Mitzi Fitzsimmons
- Comedian Will Franken
- RU Sirius
- Comedian Heather Gold from the hit show, I Look Like an Egg, but Identify as a Cookie
- Red-hot rock-n-roll from Turn Me On Dead Man
- Your favorite web celebrities
- DJs Guanaco, Lexinator and Oze
- 7:30pm - 8:30: DJ Lexinator
- 8:30 - 9: Beth Lisick
- 9 - 9:30: Heather Gold
- 9:30 - 10: DJ Oze
- 10 - 10:30: Will Franken
- 10:30 - 11: Evolution Control Committee
- 11 - 11:30: DJ Oze
- 11:30 - midnight: Turn Me On Dead Man
- midnight - 12:30: DJ Lexinator
- 12:30 - late: DJ Guanaco